Our AAMI Level 3 Isolation Gowns are engineered for first responders, hospital workers and other community heroes on the frontlines. This reusable PPE exceeds CDC guidance for COVID-19 and continues to perform up to 100 wash cycles. Also, available in a Coverall.
Current Lead Times:
0 – 2,500 gowns = ships in 3 days
2,500 – 5,000 gowns = ships in 10 days
For quantities > 5,000 request a quote below
AAMI LEVEL 3 NON-SURGICAL ISOLATION GOWNS AND COVERALLS
You need protection that'll outlast the job ahead of you. Turn to our washable isolation gowns and coveralls for maximum protection and all day comfort.
This AAMI Level 3 PPE is made with Stedair® TX L3, a high performance medical barrier laminate for added protection from toxic fluids while maintaining breathability. They are highly durable and have been tested to 100 wash, day and sensitization cycles. Because of its ability to be reused, you'll find your “per use” cost as affordable as its Level 1 disposable counterparts.
|TEST||DESCRIPTION||AAMI LEVEL 3 REQUIREMENT||STEDAIR® TX-L3 NEW||STEDAIR® TX-L3 AFTER 100 LAUNDERINGS|
|AATCC 42||Spray Test||<= 1.0g||Pass||Pass|
|AATCC 127||Hydrostatic Head||>= 50cm||Pass||Pass|
*Test Conditions - Water temperature 160F (non-ionic detergent & alkali, no bleach), tumble dry 160F 10 mins, 4 min cool-down followed by autoclave for 4min at 270-274F.
ISOLATION GOWN FEATURES
The standard gown comes as a universal fit and features elastic wrists and an adjustable tie back.
- Inspect washing equipment to be sure that there is no sharp object which could damage the fabric
- Do not overload the washer; 75-80% of the capacity is optimal
- Use NFPA 1851 compliant laundry detergent
- Temperature should not exceed 140ºF for washing operations
- For disinfecting use NFPA 1851 compliant laundry sanitizer
- Tumble dry or air dry (do not exceed 140ºF air temperature)
- Do not iron
- Do not use Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach)
- If using steam sterilization (autoclave) temperature should not exceed 270ºF